Comprehensive Phone or Video Treatments
1. Thorough Assessment and Diagnosis
2. Personalized Holistic Treatments Including:
Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicines come in a variety of forms and prices.
Most patent medicines (pills) are $20 - $25, with a few exceptions.
Prices are charged according to weight, in grams.
Teas, creams, plasters, sprays, syrups, etc.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT:
Your first appointment is booked for 90 minutes so that we can go over a detailed intake and consent form together. Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the paperwork. Follow up treatments generally last from 30 – 60 minutes. Wear comfortable clothes that can roll up at the sleeves and pant legs, or shorts and a tank top / t-shirt.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENT:
1. Please print the "Intake" and "Consent" Forms ( You can find them in the FORMS section of the website). Fill them in ahead of time, and bring them to your appointment.
2. Wear or bring loose fitting clothing.
3. Please do not come to the appointment on an empty stomach. Eat a light snack before the treatment.
4. Avoid caffeinated beverages, alcohol, and other stimulants.
5. Please inform us if you are taking any blood thinners.
Acupuncture is covered by many health insurance plans. Please check with your insurance provider for the amount covered. After your treatment is paid for, a receipt can be issued upon request, which you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED:
The number of treatments needed will depend upon the length and severity of your condition, and your individual response to treatment. Some conditions respond immediately, while others require several visits before changes are observed. In general, 6 – 10 visits are considered one course of treatment, for one issue.
"A common assumption about acupuncture is that it hurts. You are, after all, getting stuck with needles. Fear of pain from acupuncture needles is one of the most common reasons people forgo acupuncture."
So, wanna know what acupuncture really feels like? Click the link below...
Copyright © 2018 takingcareofme - All Rights Reserved.